cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv never works always on amber

Tvdoesntworkeve
Tuning in

My TV box is always on amber. Ive run the test almost everyday and it never seems to work!!!!!!! 

Im tired of turning the [deleted] blooding thing on and off about 10 times a day and still not get anything!!!!! 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Tvdoesntworkeve,

I am sorry that you're having this problem, this is really disappointing to hear. I'd be happy to look into this for you, I'll just need to confirm a few details with your via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Depending on your TV, the HDMI interaction isn't always reliable. When you press the red power button on the remote, the TV comes on but the TV360 box may remain in standby or appear to be in standby.

Try using the white TV power button to turn off the TV then on again which may wake the box up.

If you use your TV with other HDMI devices and it has more than one HDMI connection, try manually selecting the appropriate HDMI input.

If all else fails, replace the HDMI cable, they're not that expensive (I get mine from Poundland!) although higher specification ones will cost more.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK