Menu
SimbaMisty
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tv 360

Had a 360 box delivered today but no 360 mini but had 2 remotes in the box is this correct ? 

0 Kudos
PompeyJohnW
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv 360

Do you have a v6 already and multiroom? Keep v6 as your main box and update (Home and then select update 360 from bottom of menu list). The box you are sent is likely a mini 360 without hardrive. One remote for updated v6 and one for mini. Make sure you update main v6 first if multiroom is your set up.  

Just received mine and only found out by reading posts on her.

0 Kudos
SimbaMisty
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply yes that’s probably what I have then also I have v6 and multi room
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The TV360 boxes are roughly half the height of a V6 box or a TV360 Humax box, so it should be relatively easy to work out what box you have been sent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
richcbaker
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

when you say TV 360 do you mean the main box or the mini? I have received  a small box Model: 1008C-STB-VM is this a Mini or Main box? And 2 remotes, I have multi-room.

I have not received any instructions?

Thanks

Richard 

0 Kudos
PompeyJohnW
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The mini box is about half height of your v6. You upgrade v6 first then replace your tivo with the mini box. Quite a few posts here now with same questions because we didn't get installation instructions.

HavencroftKev
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have just upgraded and waiting for my 360 box to arrive so reading this was useful.  Thanks guys.  PompeyJohnW I might change my name to SouthseaKev 🤔