Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv 360

Connected new tv360 box. Activated ok. Problem is sound keeps dropping in and out and it keeps saying connected to wrong network. Even though connected via Ethernet. Tried via WiFi but same thing happens after a short period of time. The sound is an issue unless I pause then unpause the channel I am watching. The sound is then ok.  Anyone else having these type of issues. Reconnected old box so able to watch tv again but not sure how long it will be working.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv 360

Hi there @mel71,

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for  your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your sound on your new TV box. Do you find that this happens on all channels? 

We've not been able to locate your account from your forum information, I am sorry about that; have you rebooted since seeing the issue to see if that helps settle things down and reconnect the box with the Hub; how are things since your last post? 

If your old box is no longer registered on your account with us as an active equipment, you will no longer be able to use this to watch TV or use nay of the functionality of the box. Please feel free to pop back if you're still having issues and we can do what we can to assist you further

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos