Menu
Roobsd8
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv 360 sony bravia

I have just had tv 360 installed but for some reason cant get a picture to come through on my 3yr old Sony 55Xe7002 4k tv, the box is working fine as the engineer had it plugged into his tester tv and ive also had it plugged into an older tv to try it, i have currently had a Playstation Pro, 4k firestick and Sky Q box connected to this tv with no issue whatsoever, i have also previously had the older V6 box working without issue on this tv, i purchased a new 21 gbps hdmi cable to see if that worked but nothing (although did improve slightly) has anybody any idea as to what is going on, thanks

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv 360 sony bravia

You could try a factory reset of your TV, I've had a Sony before with no audio and that resolved it

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Looking at the manual you should be able to use either the HDMI 2 or HDMI3 ports. Reboot your equipment after changing ports. Also make sure you select the correct source using your Sony remote

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Roobsd8
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have tried, to no avail, thanks

0 Kudos
awmaines
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have also been having issues with a Sony KD-49XE8004 (android) TV. I have two intermittent issues:-

1. On powering on, there is no sound. I’ve found that changing channel on the TV360 and then back again resolves this;

2. On powering on, the TV doesn’t detect, or respond to, the signal from the TV360. The only way to resolve this is to remove the power from the TV, so that it forces a reboot.

0 Kudos