Menu
RapsUK
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Topsi Tervey

I got sent both remotes due to having two V6 boxes. And to be fair they look quite nice, but I can only look at them.

Cant use them as the V6 boxes don't have an option to update to 360. I'm a little puzzled as to why they can change packages at the touch of a switch including broadband. For some reason, this is one thing they can't seem to do or get right???

As usual Virgin Media is happy to take your hard-earned cash, and I don't know if anyone noticed they always manage to take the payment without any problems. Don't figure.

Im not saying im the best but im in the top one
0 Kudos
Richw1982
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Topsi Tervey

Have you tried going to Settings > Network > Connect to VM service.  Do this a couple of times and then reboot the V6.  There should then be an app for 360 migrate either at bottom of home screen or in the 'All Apps' page

Speed update is just a SW update and may require a pinhole reset to force through.  Press reset button on back of hub in for 15 seconds and then release for 5.  Do this 3 times and then wait 10mins for it to come online

0 Kudos
RapsUK
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Topsi Tervey

Hi Richw1982, forgive my lack of knowledge but there's nothing wrong with the network connection.
Why would I need to reset my hub?
I'm just so surprised that someone in the control center cant send the signal to the box, they seem to do it for everything else.
When it suits them.
Im not saying im the best but im in the top one
0 Kudos