cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo 360 remote

Richy5
Joining in

I have lost my TiVo 360 remote. Am trying to pair a second remote but TiVo does not allow two remotes attached. 
 How do I remove the first one from the system.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

TiVo has nothing to do with a 360 box, TiVo was the software the old TiVo box and the V6 box used, the 360 uses Virgins (Global Media) in-house software which is Horizon.

If you have received a replacement 360 remote you should be able to pair by pressing TV and 0 button for 10 seconds.

You can also pair a second universal remote to the 360, the one for all URC7125 seems to be a popular choice, if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360 box, my LG smart remote is paired to the 360 using Ziggo Set-Top box. The 360 remote is RF where the universal remotes are IR.

You can also use the TVGO app if you are waiting for a replacement remote to be sent out.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Richy5,

Thanks for your post!

What roy247 has advised is absolutely spot on - the Tivo remotes won't work with the new 360 software.

I can't see that you've been in touch since your post, so I'll pop you over a PM so I can help order a a remote for you. 

Thanks

Beth