Menu
pjw49
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo 360 recorded program control

Question about watching a recording or “saved” program as it is now called. 

There is a pause/play button on the controller but not a stop button. How do I stop watching a saved program midway through so that I can go back and resume from the point I stopped? I have tried simply using the back arrow and when I go back to watch it starts from the beginning; tried pausing and then back and it does the same so am I missing something obvious or is there not a resume function?

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo 360 recorded program control

Try the TV button. Works for me, although I would have thought any way out would preserve the position.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
pjw49
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amendment to this post- resume has worked on other recordings but not on one I saw today- anyone else experienced this?

0 Kudos
LoneSpeaker
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I use the back button (the one with the curled arrow on the left of the remote under the cursor buttons). When I next go to the recording I am prompted to continue watching or watch from start.

0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@pjw49 wrote:

Question about watching a recording or “saved” program as it is now called. 

There is a pause/play button on the controller but not a stop button. How do I stop watching a saved program midway through so that I can go back and resume from the point I stopped? I have tried simply using the back arrow and when I go back to watch it starts from the beginning; tried pausing and then back and it does the same so am I missing something obvious or is there not a resume function?

Say "Stop".  Press Home, or Back, or TV...

0 Kudos