Menu
Bernie62
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo 360 box never arrived

• Was told my TiVo 360 box would get delivered on 23/4. Didn’t come numerous calls later got told engineer coming to fit box on 29t/4 got text message to confirm but guess what didn’t arrive. Called and was told by Ian box was never coming as there’s a problem getting them but somehow he was going to get one delivered today 1 st May. Guess what never arrived. 
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo 360 box never arrived

Hi Bernie62,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear of the recent issues with the delivery of your new 360 box, we appreciate how frustrating this must be especially after being given three delivery dates and nothing being delivered on any date. This is not the service we are aiming to provide.

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile, I have located your account and it looks like we will have to do a manual install instead of a Quick start delivery as this seems to have caused the issue.

We can see that you have called us about this issue and an appointment has been made for a technician to come and install the box for you.

Please can you keep us posted with how this visit goes.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
Bernie62
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to let you know an engineer came out and installed my new Tivo 360 box .  Forth time lucky!!!, although I have been told the £49.95 fee will be waved.  however looks like its going to be on my next bill.  Hope this will be taken off soon

BErnie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, Bernie62.

Glad to hear your you have received your box 🙂
Zoie

0 Kudos