Menu
Nottslady
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The IVR says I have a tech visit schedule but for when

I've called in on 150 this evening and a message states that I have an engineer visit booked but how do I find out when this is scheduled for

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The IVR says I have a tech visit schedule but for when

if you go into the Virgin media app on your phone click on the 3 dots menu in top right and then go to order and appointments. You should also be able to access these from the my accounts section on the virgin media website

0 Kudos
Nottslady
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many Thanks for your comment. 

Unfortuately I'm unable to log in to the account on either as we can't remember the account holder sign-on lol (It's me btw but just keep going round in loops when trying to reset it).

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you will have to speak to Customer Services, Call 150 and speak to them they will be able to tell you when someone is coming and they can also reset your password

0 Kudos
nawilson298
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had the same when I called VM tonight and have looked in Orders and Appointments under my account but there are no appointments showing up so who knows.

I did not book an engineer as the tech advisor cut me off during call transfer, which seems to happen often.  I am not waiting in forever and a day on the chance that someone may turn up.

The question is did you book and engineer?

0 Kudos