cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician visit

Ckioko
Joining in

I had a Scheduled Technician visit today....he rang the intercom but never showed up at my apartment. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ckioko 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear the Technician didn't attend your property. So we can look into this for you, I'm going to send you a private message - please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or in the "Messages" tab when clicking your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ckioko 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear the Technician didn't attend your property. So we can look into this for you, I'm going to send you a private message - please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or in the "Messages" tab when clicking your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

This was sorted. Thank you.

Cappa71
Joining in

same here no one turned up at my house 

Hi Cappa71, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you were having an issue which required an engineer visit. 

Taking a look at things here, I can see after the visit was booked, an area fault was raised which does cancel all visits. A text was sent to the number we have on file to let you know. 

Apologies if this was missed. Are you still having any issues? The fault in the area has since been resolved so hopefully things are working but if not, pop back with details of the issue you're having and we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs