cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician Visit

james-28
Up to speed

Have been with Virgin Media (CableTel/ntl/ntl:home) for 30 years now and during this time have only had a handful of issues of which have mainly been felt with promptly. 

Recently, I’ve had issues with pixelisation and laggy broadband. Was told that everything looked fine, but I still had issues. 

Had a technician visit today and have got to give praise. He was thorough and took time to listen to what issues I’ve had over the last six weeks.

Within 20 minutes he had sorted the issue which was at the cabinet and may not have been identified by the original checks carried out by Customer Service. 

I don’t read many positive comments on here so thought I’d take the time out to ask Virgin Media to recognise the colleague.

Before anyone says “he was just doing his job” it was more about his attitude.

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @james-28,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and we're very happy to hear that you've had a good experience with one of our technicians! 😊

We're always happy to see some positive feedback on the technician appointments and we're glad that they were able to resolve your issue so fast after arriving at the property!

If you need any further help going forward, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

vmrunreliable
Superfast

He must've been new.