cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Issues - VM no help

bd
On our wavelength

I've been having lots of problems with my 360 box. Pixelated recordings and recordings stopping recording so means i miss the programme. I've also been having lots of problems with my hub 4. Range is the big one even with 3 pods, but also it keeps going off the internet meaning i have to reboot all the time.

Tried phoning VM yesterday, didn't get to speak to anyone, sent a link to get help but when clicked there was a problem.

Contacted VM via WhatsApp - spent ages with them for the usual have you checked your connections. Then they said they can't do anything as their analysis tool is down and to contact them again tomorrow (today).

Contacted VM this morning, went through even more rubbish including is the 360 box connected by wifi or ethernet. Told to try a different ethernet port on hub. i told them to stop fobbing me off with this nonsense. They admitted they couldn't do any tech investigation and to contact them again in 2 hours. 

I've tried contacting them again through phone and whatsapp to no avail. Whatsapp just has the messages from previous conversation and when i'm texting no ones replying.

How on earth are we meant to get through to VM to fix our problems and when we do get through how on earth can we get them to actually sort the issues out.

Contract up in 3 months - thinks it the time to call it a day and move to sky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

If you still haven't spoken to anyone on the phone, then when phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

If you still haven't spoken to anyone on the phone, then when phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Another option is to wait for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bd 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your TV box and when trying to contact us. I've taken a look on our side and can see you have spoken with our team, and have a Technician booked.

Please do let us know if you need any further support after the visit, and we'll do our best to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ