cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 upgrade

Dunny240
Joining in

I've upgraded my services through an email with the "Winter Sale", its states TV360 box in the package details but have recieved no correspondence or new remote for the TV360. I have a v6 box so only an upgrade is required and not a new box. The email and online link clearly states TV360 so what's gone wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When did you request the conversion? There could potentially be a delay with the delivery of the remotes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thursday last week, the TV package as been upgrade and confirmed by email but no mention on TV360 upgrade and if it'll happen, upgrade for the box software is not shown as an option on home page or apps as an option on the v6 box.

Hi Dunny240,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're upgrade to our 360 service has not taken place. 

So, I can see what has happened on your account, I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you and see what we can do. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Dunny240,

Thanks for your private message. Please keep us posted with how you get on once you have spoken to the team.

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please post back on here.

Kind regards Jodi.