Menu
DMayne08
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV360 standby & TV Go

Hi,
whilst working away for a few days I wanted to record a program to watch when I returned. 

I tried to set record using the TV Go app but it said the TV360 box was in standby mode and the recording would be scheduled once the box was active.  Needless to say the program did not record.

On checking, I can only delay standby for 24hrs.  If I am away again for a few days, how can I ask the TV360 box to record after the 24 hours have past ???   Is there a way to keep the box active at all times ?? 

0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV360 standby & TV Go

Hi,

Active start should fix that.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’ve just done a test and can’t replicate what you are seeing.

Putting my TV 360 into standby, both the fast start and Eco version, I was able to successfully set recordings.

I suggest restarting your TV 360 and reporting to Virgin Media if the problem persists.

It would also be useful if you could say whether you have a Humax TV 360 or you did an over the air migration from a V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DMayne08
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,

I just reset the box, put into standby and used TV Go to set a record successfully so I think the problem has been resolved.

I will try again fully the next time I am working away.

thanks for the help 

0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

The standby delay you are talking about is, say you fall asleep watching TV you need to fall to fall asleep or not press any buttons for 24 hours or whatever you set it to.

0 Kudos