cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 remotes not arrived after 5 weeks

TaffsWell27
Joining in

Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I signed up to receive two new TV360 remotes, on 10th Jan. More than 5 weeks later they have not arrived. Is there a supply issue or is there a way I can resolve this? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Community elder

More than likely the order wasn't loaded correctly. You will probably need to phone again and reorder or wait for a member of the Forum team to respond which could be 2 to 3 days.

Thanks for reply, that's really interesting. I'll see if a Mod replies over the weekend and then call Monday if they haven't. 

Thanks again. 

I'd read up on the differences between the two systems before doing that, it's not an upgrade, just a change of system, and you lose a lot more than you gain IMO. You will see quite a few people on here asking if they can switch back (they can't).

Some of the missing features:

Undelete, skip back after FFWD, setting series links for programs not in the TV guide (so on in the next two weeks), series link manager, series link+, wishlists, quickplay, suggestions, buffering and switching between 6 channels, radio channels (and therefore radio recording), individual list of recordings on each individual box, control over ethernet and probably a few other things I've forgotten. The 360 also makes it more awkward to navigate to your recordings and uses a lot of pictures that take up space and generally make the menus more awkward to navigate.

All you really gain is the voice control and profiles (which don't do much).

Hi TaffsWell27, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the delivery of the remote and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

This is a really interesting and helpful reply. Having read this, and some other threads on this forum, and having had a series of confusing and contradictory messages from VM this week, I am going to stick with what I have and see the lie of the land in a few months. Thanks for your message. 

You can find out all about TV 360 and it's features here https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs