cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 box wont join network

spangley
Dialled in

Hello Everyone 

My 2nd TV360 box in my bedroom appears to have fallen off my network,  its never ever been connected to my hub by an Ethernet cable always to my WiFi network . I put my WiFi password in , it finds the network and then wants an Ethernet cable connected to the box

It's very frustrating and any help would be much appreciated 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Could someone else have connected an ethernet cable and left it plugged into the box, because I believe even if it's not connected to anything else it disables the wifi.

If that's not the case have you tried resetting the box or the hub or a factory reset of the box, if it's a mini box you will need to sign in again to any apps you use, if the 2nd box is an upgraded V6 to 360 box then you need to select the option to keep your recordings, when doing a factory reset.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

roy247
Community elder

Could someone else have connected an ethernet cable and left it plugged into the box, because I believe even if it's not connected to anything else it disables the wifi.

If that's not the case have you tried resetting the box or the hub or a factory reset of the box, if it's a mini box you will need to sign in again to any apps you use, if the 2nd box is an upgraded V6 to 360 box then you need to select the option to keep your recordings, when doing a factory reset.