cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 & HDMI Splitter

Rainman149
Tuning in

Hi All, 

I know looking at other posts that some have touched on this subject, but I really wanted a definitive answer. I had my V6 box upgraded the TV360 (a massive mistake, but that's another story), since the upgrade I've been having issues with my HDMI splitter. It worked perfectly on the V6 box to feed the signal to the TV in the upstairs bedroom. However now the picture is grainy and intermittent since the so called upgrade. The downstairs TV is an LG 4K and upstairs we have a Samsung 1080P, so ideally would need something that stepsdown.

So what I want to know is what HDMI splitters have people got and actually used with a TV360 box?

Many Thanks in Advance

Chris

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I use a V6 and don't have a splitter so can't speak from direct experience, but...

Instinctively the thing to check is for HDCP2.2 compliance throughout your HDMI chain from box to TV. And eliminate the splitter by connecting your 360 to TV directly - to prove/disprove it either way.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks