cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 Samsung Smart Remote

SavaSnoopy
On our wavelength

So been getting used to the TV360 and found a few things that are not as mature.  Series links and recordings are the weakest area in comparison to the V6.  However you used to be able to control the V6 box with the Samsung Universal remote.

I have been through the setup steps but to no avail the new TV360 will not set up with the Samsung remote, shame as this was very useful (and yes I know that Samsung will have to support and not the other way around!)

If anyone has been successful could you let me know what steps you took?  I have been down the manual pair with box versions and manufacturers but could not get it to work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just to let anyone else know in the end I had to use the following manual settings for the Samsung remote

Pace  DCR7111

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sett the box up on my harmony remote the new box is called a Ziggo Mediabox Next

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks will give that a try

Just to let anyone else know in the end I had to use the following manual settings for the Samsung remote

Pace  DCR7111

Spoiler

Can I just say, how thankful I am to have found your answer?! You're an absolute legend! 🙂 I have raised this on Samsung forum but no one had a solution!
@VirginMods, please keep this post and solution as a lot of people will be looking for it.

Thanks for your post and update, jimelson. Glad to hear our forums were able to help.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi I just got a Samsung tv.

How do you manually set up the smart control, I can't seem to find the option to do this

Thanks in advance

My Samsung one remote has stopped working with TiVo 360 box. DCR7111 no longer works.

anyone having the same issue or know a work around??

Hi Ike4life98.

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear your Samsung one for all remote has stopped working, have you tried the manufacturer's website for further support?

Regards

Paul.