Menu
SC90NYG
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV360 Guide - Channels

Hi all,

So after nearly 2 months of issues and multiple hours on the phone I finally managed to get my V6 boxes upgraded to TV360. 

First impressions are really good, as somebody who came from Sky Q it's a much easier transition and my partner can now actually use the TV as TiVo was just too confusing for her. I appreciate there are some features people are missing from TiVo but as I didn't really spend much time with it they probably won't affect me, although the recording of all shows instead of new is a bit weird and I hope they sort it out.

On that note, one thing I have noticed almost immediately is that there doesn't appear to be a way to select the channels displayed whilst in the guide without scrolling all the way to the top of the guide. Am I missing something or is this just another kink that needs sorting? What I mean is if I open the guide and I'm on say channel 500, there doesn't seem to be a way to change the category of channels from 'all' to say 'sports' without scrolling through all the pages.

I wasn't a fan of the personalised channel lists as I'd rather just have everything available so this feels like something that should be added as a shortcut, unless it is available and I've totally missed it lol

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV360 Guide - Channels

Pressing '1' or saying 'top' will take you to the top of the TV guide.

You can use the Home button whilst in the TV guide to take you to the top of the guide, which allows you to select categories etc.

Another way, e.g. to get to get to the Movies section which start at channel 401, is to enter '400' which will take you to where the movie channels start.

SC90NYG
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's superb, thanks for that. Really is useful.

The only other issue I've had is that my remote turns my TV on and off but won't adjust the volume. I can't seem to find a way to manually tune this is, my TV is a Toshiba and it recognised it as a Hitachi upon setup (probably the same TV with a different badge on) but can't change volume. Any ideas on that?

Thanks so much for the above, really appreciate it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If it doesn't detect the TV you can do it manually via Settings > Audio & Video > Pair remote to audio system 

0 Kudos