cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 Error C1010

MeganGor
Joining in

I have just set up my new TV box. I bought the full package about 7 days ago, after I to connect to the internet i get the error code CS1010. I have tried turning it of leaving it and turning it back on. I have tried taking out all the wires and putting them back in again. But i still get the CS1010 error code right after the welcome screen.  

Any ideas what could be wrong? I tried calling the customer care but the queue was over an hour long. 

I havent been billed for this package yet, would that be the problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All VM TV boxes need 2 connections..

1: The co-ax connection which provides live TV signals

2: An internet connection, via your homehub, for all online functionality. Either Ethernet cabled or wireless.

Are both of these present? When you say "connect to the internet", how are you doing this?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All VM TV boxes need 2 connections..

1: The co-ax connection which provides live TV signals

2: An internet connection, via your homehub, for all online functionality. Either Ethernet cabled or wireless.

Are both of these present? When you say "connect to the internet", how are you doing this?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes we have both , the internet connection is wireless, I will try the Ethernet cable but I doubt this is the problem. 

I have seen a post on another forum that they had this error and it was a faulty V6 box, possibly the same with a 360, you might need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

It could also be an activation error which would also involve a call to Virgin.