cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 - Continue Watching saved show fails

Burtychops
Tuning in

I really like the new feature (i think it's new) that as you get to an end of a saved/recorded show, the dialogue pops up to show the next show is ready to watch - thanks VM!

Unfortunately not all good news as i've noticed a few times now that i've had saved/recorded shows that i've started to watch, revisited to pick up where i left off and "continue watching" as an option, isn't available, it only allows you to watch from the start again, which is quite irritation - hopefully you can check this out or check to see if it's a known issue hopefully on the list for resolution soon?! 

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Burtychops,

Thank you for your post and for the feedback with the TV service. I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying it.

In regards to the little spot of bother with the "Continue Watching" feature, to clarify, are you saying this is only happening on certain content but not others? If so, can you clarify which content is affected by this? Is there any pattern to what content is or isn't affected?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach

thanks for the response.

to be honest I can’t see any pattern. I first noticed it a while back when I watched something and I stopped within like 30 seconds and I just thought ah fair enough, not progressed so far so it restarts.

recently I was watching Love Island and Below Deck Mediterranean (no judging folks, we all have our guilty pleasures right?!??? Lol)……I got in by 30 mins and it did it….start from beginning and no continue watching option.

many thanks

No judgement Burtychops, I watch Love Island also 😉

Have you tried a reboot of the box recently to see if that helps at all?

Alex_Rm

Hahahahaha thanks Alex! Glad not just me!

Yes, I have done many reboots, unfortunately it's a hit of a regular action due to the lip sync issue where the audio and picture are regularly out of sync.

Appreciate any other help and advice. Many thanks! 

@Burtychops wrote:

Yes, I have done many reboots, unfortunately it's a hit of a regular action due to the lip sync issue where the audio and picture are regularly out of sync.

Appreciate any other help and advice. Many thanks! 

How is the 360 connected to the TV is it direct or are you using a soundbar, also what dolby setting are you using, I would suggest the follow content option but you could try dolby disabled just to see if that cures the lip sync problem as a quick fix.