Menu
jzvn54
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV360 - Can't watch some recorded programmes

Hi. I recently upgraded to TV360. I have a problem trying to watch some (not all) recorded programmes. For the ones that are ok when I click on the recorded programme I get the option to "Watch from the start" and everything is ok. For other ones, when I click on the recorded programme I don't get the option to "Watch from the start". I just get the options to "Cancel Series Recording", "All Episodes" and "Audio & Subtitles". If I click on "All Episodes" it lists the episodes but if I click on an episode to play it, it just returns to the previous screen with the options to "Cancel Series Recording" etc. This seems to be a bug in the system. Can this be resolved. Very frustrating to record a programme and then can't watch it.

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV360 - Can't watch some recorded programmes

This may sound daft but are you sure you are clicking on a recorded programme and not a planned recording, the "All Episodes" will list programmes not yet recorded and that that could be the reason you only have the "Cancel Series Recording", not in front of my 360 box to check this but I think that is correct.

0 Kudos
jzvn54
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply roy247. No - I'm definitely looking at the Recorded programmes. I click on the Home button. Then go to "Saved". Under "Recordings" I see "Recorded" programmes and "Planned Recordings". I click on "Recorded" programmes. Then if I select one of them I don't get the option to "Watch from the start". I just get the other options i.e. "Cancel Series Recording" etc. 

0 Kudos
jzvn54
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contacted Virgin Media today and issue resolved. Apparently the recorded programmes were corrupted and therefore could not be played. I had to do a Factory Reset on the main TV360 box. Unfortunately, I had to  delete the previous recordings. However, all working now. I can record and then watch the recorded programmes. 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Jzvn4, 

Thanks for keeping us updated on this situation and great to hear this has been fixed for you. 

If you do have any further issues, please do let us know by popping a message back on here and we are more than happy to help you. 

Hope you have a  fab day and enjoy the sunshine 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos