cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV

UncStvChavvezz
Joining in

No TV channels now for well over a week  what is going on  and when is this getting fixed and what kind of reimbursement are we getting for losing a service for so long all we see is this 🚫 The customer service with this provider is shocking and they are getting away with bad customer service and something should be done about it. 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately there is no guaranteed reimbursement for TV faults, only broadband. If you complain enough you may get something. In the meantime keep checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What error codes are you seeing when you view live TV channels? You've not said, and that will often give a good indication of what is causing the issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks