cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV recordings duplicated

Evo59
Joining in

Just had a additional tv box fitted upstairs but when recording down stairs it's copied upstairs which I don't want how can I stop this.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Horizon V360 multiroom setup only has one recording box. The additional "mini" boxes just stream from the “master” hard disk box. So your existing box downstairs contains the hard disk which makes all the recordings & plays them back whichever box you set the recordings on. The recordings are therefore not duplicates. The mini boxes are half the height of the master box.

nodrogd_0-1697826997715.jpeg

V360 master box

nodrogd_1-1697826997530.jpeg

V360 mini box

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

If you have 2 360 boxes you will have a 360 main box with hard drive and a 360 mini box with no hard drive. All recordings are done on the main box and shared between the 2 boxes.

To set and view recordings on the mini box you need to have the main box set to fast start or active start, also if you want to pause for longer than about 3 minutes on the mini box you need to press record and then watch as a recording.