cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV guide on TV360 Box

Wimblekit
Joining in

When selecting the Guide whilst watching a programme the guide only shows programmes from the current channel number that you are currently watching and not show from channel 101, Sky always reverted to the start, it’s a pain to have to scroll up to 101 to see all channels, is there a fix for this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Wimblekit.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community.

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the Channel guide not starting at 101 any more.

There is s quicker way to scroll though channels once on the guide. If you press the Up and down arrows adjacent to the Volume buttons when on the guide, It will skip a segment at a time.

We can pass on your feedback to see if this can be the same as the Older V6 and TiVo boxes.

If we can help with anything else at all, please let us know.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

If you press the guide button you can just press 1 or use voice control and say "top", either of these will take you to the top of the guide.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I remember people complaining that TiVo software always starts from the top and they wanted it to start from the current channel.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Wimblekit.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community.

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the Channel guide not starting at 101 any more.

There is s quicker way to scroll though channels once on the guide. If you press the Up and down arrows adjacent to the Volume buttons when on the guide, It will skip a segment at a time.

We can pass on your feedback to see if this can be the same as the Older V6 and TiVo boxes.

If we can help with anything else at all, please let us know.

Gareth_L