Menu
Dianemc66
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV box not activated

I tried to do a self installation last week for my mothers new package.  I had to order her a new tv as she didn't have an hdmi port.  Broadband and Phone packages activated that night but when I tried to set up the TV last night for her the tv sees the box but comes up with a cs2004 error.  I have followed the instructions for over an hour, then been on to virgin by telephone last night until i lost the will to live when I was disconnected 4 times when trying to get it sorted for her.  If we can't get it working today she is going to cancel the service as she cannot watch anything anyway and we can't get anywhere contacting virgin

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Swf
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box not activated

0 Kudos
Dianemc66
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes tried that for hours last night then disconnected when trying to sort out over the phone
Swf
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When on here the 360 forum help doesn't seam to come.

Posting in the virgin  accounts part of the forum seams to get things fixed. Had issues fixed with there but never on the 360 part tbh..    Fingers crossed your get it sorted 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Dianemc66 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am really sorry to hear that you have had some issues with sorting out your mothers services. 

Are you able to let me know how things have gone since your post on Tuesday?  Have you managed to speak with our technical support team over the phone?  

No problems if not, we can take a further look into things from here. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos