cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV box jeeps powering off

mgstewart66
Joining in

Hi my box has started powering off., then getting stuck at starting up, then powers off again and repeats. Only works after rebooting. Think machine is old, is there a way of actually speaking to a human being at virgin media as I need to book an engineer? Very frustrating. I want a phone number that does not keep telling me to go to the virgin app. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

Hi mgstewart66,

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

The other option is to wait for one of the forum team to respond which may be 2 to 3 days.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Superstar

Hi mgstewart66,

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

The other option is to wait for one of the forum team to respond which may be 2 to 3 days.

What telephone number is there to ring, that won't keep referring back to the app? 

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered, don't press anything, and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mgstewart66 wrote:

What telephone number is there to ring, that won't keep referring back to the app? 

As mentioned by Roy - 150 from VM, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the "I have a fault" options then press nothing else.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks