cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV box issues

Liamdoc081
Tuning in

As of midnight last night I have no tv channels it says subscribe to these channels to watch bear in mind I've got all these channels on my package I have rebooted my tv box plus my wifi modem still no working o have the virhin 360 box as main box in moving room and 2 mini boxes in bedrooms even they tv boxes are displaying same message subscribe to these channels to wat h so thsts my 3 tv boxes cant work cant watch recordings or any apps 

Liam Docherty
3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Liam,

Could this possibly be related to your previous billing problems <<< here >>> ?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

No it's not related to my inkling issues my bill is paid upto date in full I had engineer visit yesterday he couldn't find any problems neither could his colleague from virgin media call centre this issue is ongoing from march this year after I upgraded to fibre gig1 broadband and since then my wifi tv service and landline service stop working or I loose fill service for all 3 I'm getting way way below the advertised speed 

Liam Docherty

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Liamdoc081,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for any issues faced with your service, just from checking today however I can see that there is a signal to the box.

Are you still receiving no serivce? Also regarding the appointment did they book a follow up?

Regards,

Kain