Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide - No Information Available

IV_C
Tuning in

My TV Guiide.

All progams showing "No Information Available"

I have rebooted the hub and the 360 box checked the connections and still cannot get program information.

Help please

Kind regards,

Ivor

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you view OnDemand programmes and/or streaming apps? They use the same internet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

27 REPLIES 27

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you view OnDemand programmes and/or streaming apps? They use the same internet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Cannot do on demand etc. Checked all diagnostics and state OK.

Hi Japitts,

There is a problem with on demand and the streaming apps.

According to the diagnostics i am connected to the virginmedia servers.

This morning my guide seems to partly work as it is showing things starting 11th September 2023  so it looks

like nothing will happen until then.

The problem must be with the virginmedia team.

Kind regards

Ivor

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is the problem with your OnDemand/streaming? Are you saying it's not working?

When you say the diagnostics confirm a connection to the VM servers - can you post a picture of this?

How is your TV360 connected to your homehub? It is this which provides the internet connection and is very likely the cause of this.

dianosticsdianosticsdianosticsdianostics

IV_C
Tuning in

Dear Japitts,

Dianostics above.

When i go into on demand and catch up the items will not play.

Ivor

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Although your WiFi connection does seem to be strong, try an Ethernet cable directly from hub to 360.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Dear Roger,

I do agree with what you suggest, but currently cannot do this as my hub is downstairs and TV upstairs.

But do agree with you it would be an ideal solution as wi fi does occasionally disconnect.

Kind regards,

Ivor

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I don't use a TV360 so am unfamiliar with its interface, I have a V6. But the troubleshooting concepts are identical, it's evident your box is having problems with its internet connectivity.

When VoD (On Demand) doesn't work, I assume you get an error message - what is it? That may well help with VM faults.