cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV - F010763089

deans6571
Wise owl

Just to point out that the estimated fix for this fault is 26th June and NOT today as posted below.....

deans6571_0-1687270719828.pngdeans6571_1-1687270844056.pngdeans6571_2-1687270965677.png

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me. We've been assured the issue is resolved and the feeds are being monitored, it may just be taking some to update Service Status.

I've noticed the TV boards have been much quieter since we had that confirmation which is a good sign. We'll be treating any further reports as single user issues for now.

Thanks again,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Michael_JK

Hi @deans6571,

Are both faults showing on service status for you as of now?

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi. Yep, as of 17:04 today, both are still showing under Service Status when I check on my iOS App. 

Thanks for getting back to me. We've been assured the issue is resolved and the feeds are being monitored, it may just be taking some to update Service Status.

I've noticed the TV boards have been much quieter since we had that confirmation which is a good sign. We'll be treating any further reports as single user issues for now.

Thanks again,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

Hi again.

I can confirm that as of today, 21st June (13:35 as I type this), the TV fault is indeed fixed.

The other fault, which is F010762348 ONLY seems to be affecting VM Mail, which isn't something I use anyway so seems all is now good.

😊