cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Box not needed

adar1
Tuning in

I signed up to Ultimate Volt package and I was told that I am receiving 3 TV Boxes. I only need 1, will I be able to make my package cheaper If I tell virgin to take the extra 2 boxes off my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @adar1 

The Ultimate Volt package comes with two 360 boxes included in the price. The third additional box is charged at £5 per month.

You should be able to remove the third box and save £5 a month.

The only other thing you can do is switch to a different bundle however it will probably work out more expensive as you would loose the Ultimate Volt bundle discounts and also the double data on the sim card.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @adar1 

The Ultimate Volt package comes with two 360 boxes included in the price. The third additional box is charged at £5 per month.

You should be able to remove the third box and save £5 a month.

The only other thing you can do is switch to a different bundle however it will probably work out more expensive as you would loose the Ultimate Volt bundle discounts and also the double data on the sim card.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi

I called Virgin up and they said that I only have 2 boxes on my account and I cant cancel the other one. Although when I Look at my contract it seems like 3 boxes?

Screenshot 2022-11-19 103715.jpg

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The mini-box is the "additional TV box"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks