Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV 360

I received an email from virgin in august inviting me to try the new tv 360 service. I responded and accepted via the link. I have heard nothing since. I’ve now phoned virgin 4 times to sort this out since August.  On all 4 occasions including 2 today I have been transferred continuously to different departments who don’t have any clue what to do. They then hang up on me. Not one person at virgin knows their job. I have been pulling my hair out trying to sort this out with no luck at all. Can someone on here help me get this. I will be making another complaint regarding the service. Treating customers like this. Disgusting. 

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360

Hi gillhoose,

Did the link invite you to register your interest?

Or did it offer an upgrade to the new box?

If it's the latter then there were a few problems with the database and it may have not have been actioned. You could try calling again and ask to be put through to the 360 team, it's a dedicated helpline. They may be able to check up on the request and move it along.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had a similarish experience phoning up trying to get through to someone who could help with a 360-related issue, but I'll stick up for the customer support staff here - I was put through over and over again only to find I was speaking to another person who couldn't help and tried to put me through to the right department. What none of them knew at the time was that the number they had been told to put customers through for 360 questions wasn't being directed to the right team and was being re-routed back to someone else in their department. Generally I've found the people I've spoken to have tried to be helpful, but Virgin Media has set the 360 launch up in a way that makes it difficult for staff to deal with issues, and very difficult for customers to raise them.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

• I followed the link to register. The staff are incompetent. Rather than help me they just cut me off. Still no further forward 
0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again gillhoose,

I too clicked on the email link to register my interest, that doesn't mean you will be accepted for a new box immediately.

The email took me to a weblink offers/befirst 

Please note it says, "Your current package won’t change but you’ll be first to hear when our new TV experience is available."

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes. As did mine. But I had a member of the team help me out way back then who promised I would get it. The strange thing is I told one of my neighbours about the offer and they have had theirs installed already. All I want now is an engineer to come and move my mini box from upstairs to downstairs but I can’t find an engineer or anywhere to book one. The virgin app is garbage the messaging service is garbage and the whole of virgin is garbage. They treat existing customers very badly. 

0 Kudos