Menu
Gohbloke
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV 360 upgrade or not

So I received an email saying I could upgrade to TV 360 for free on my package, followed the link however received no email confirmation, despite trying to contact customer services many times finally on to them now. The only way to get TV 360 is to have a SIM card, explained that the email said nothing about this. 
no waiting on the phone again as they tell me I cannot upgrade to TV360. 
I can get same package from a competitor for £50 a month less all be it with slightly slower broadband. 
I get we are in the middle of a pandemic but why send emails and then change the rules?

0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360 upgrade or not

@Gohbloke wrote:

So I received an email saying I could upgrade to TV 360 for free on my package, followed the link however received no email confirmation, despite trying to contact customer services many times finally on to them now. The only way to get TV 360 is to have a SIM card, explained that the email said nothing about this. 
no waiting on the phone again as they tell me I cannot upgrade to TV360. 
I can get same package from a competitor for £50 a month less all be it with slightly slower broadband. 
I get we are in the middle of a pandemic but why send emails and then change the rules?

I've just replied on the other thread, but are you saying you were able to fill in the form when you followed the link and got confirmation on the web page? 

If so then you're done, just wait for the package to come containing the remotes to upgrade your V6 boxes to 360.

As explained the email was an invite to something that isnt available to anyone else right now, which is why you couldnt get it when you called in.