cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 installation problem

Mel41
Tuning in

On 15 June I installed a new 360 box which is up and running but only delivers live TV. No functionality of any kind  No catch up, no on demand, no record, no apps etc.etc. I also get error codes V210 and M63. After two 2 hour phone sessions with Customer service when I carried out all their requested actions and their assurance that they had resolved the error code problems they said It can take up to. 4 hours to correct. After 24 hours nothing has changed. Can anyone help ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The error codes you get suggest you are a V6 TiVo user, not a TV 360 customer.

Having said that, the services you are missing are delivered by the internet connection.

How is your TV box connected to the internet, WiFi or Ethernet cable?

If Ethernet, is the cable connected to both your broadband router and your TV box?

If WiFi, did you input the correct WiFi SSID and password when you installed the new TV box?

Check your internet connection in the TV box’s settings.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The error codes you get suggest you are a V6 TiVo user, not a TV 360 customer.

Having said that, the services you are missing are delivered by the internet connection.

How is your TV box connected to the internet, WiFi or Ethernet cable?

If Ethernet, is the cable connected to both your broadband router and your TV box?

If WiFi, did you input the correct WiFi SSID and password when you installed the new TV box?

Check your internet connection in the TV box’s settings.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mel41 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I can see that my colleague Carley has reached out to you on another thread.  I will therefore leave you in her very capable hands. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have.  The package details will also include the set top box our system shows you to be subscribing to.
Regards
Lee_R