Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV 360 box

Three weeks ago I made the mistake of getting a 360 box. This afternoon I turned on my TV to only get the message "Setting up TV Channels 100:70" then the message goes on to say that "we are currently setting up your channel and they should be available soon. If this problem continues call Virgin Media." Well, as you know that is pointless as the helpline is closed. Anyone got any ideas how to get the thing working again?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360 box

Hi Drew,

That error number appears on this page for VM Ireland https://www.virginmedia.ie/virgintv360support/troubleshooting-and-errors/ 

100:70

Displayed during initial setup when the box has not yet received its entitlement for Live TV.  This should resolve within a few minutes.

If you are based in Ireland then their contact details are on this page https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/ 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's been 16 hours and still no change. This is also happening 3 weeks after I installed the box, and I live in England.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You will need to phone in and get your box activate. I would go down the faults route and ask to speak to the 360 team as they should be able to help you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. I have got the box working again. But the only time I have ever been able to speak to one of these mythical 360 experts resulted in my box being de-activated. I am about to send VM my third complaint letter, on top of the email complaint forms I have submitted. So far I have had no response to anything. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey there the helpline isn’t closed, if you call in and enter your customer details on the IVR you should get through to a dedicated 360 team

0 Kudos