TV 360 box wireless connect to TV

DanielH57
Joining in

How do I connect my tv to my TV 360 box using wifi instead of HDMI

7 REPLIES 7

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can’t. The TV 360 must be connected by HDMI to your TV and also by co-ax to the cable and by either WiFi or Ethernet to your broadband.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

My TV is too far way fron the TV 360 box to connect a HDMI cable so I cant use then?

What Ernie _C said is correct, have you moved your TV or is this a new install, if the latter I doubt the engineer would have left it that way.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may be able to buy a wireless HDMI adapter that will solve your issue, however as far as your TV360 box is concerned, this remains an HDMI output.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

You could pay VM £25 to move the 360 closer to your TV.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Hi. May I ask why your TV360 box is so far away from your TV?  is it by any chance connected to your hub by an ethernet cable? If so it can be disconnected, moved close to the TV (share a power outlet) and connected via HDMI. Your hub and TV360 box will connect via WiFi. 

OP will still need the coax cable extending if it's not long enough to reach where the TV is so they can watch live TV through the 360 box, and make recordings.