Menu
meths
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV 360 Upgrade Unavailable?

I'm on Ultimate Oomph and tried to schedule the update via the web chat but was told that I can't as installers aren't allowed out due to the lockdown. I though this was a software update delivered to my two V6 boxes and they'd just post me two new controls.

Is that not right and if so can someone from Virgin PM me to place the order please? 

0 Kudos
SJ1999
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360 Upgrade Unavailable?

You can update V6's and they should just send out the remotes. I contacted VM via chat last Thursday about upgrading.

I said I'm on the Ultimate Oopmh and wanted to update my existing boxes and the VM person said, yes we can do that now by sending you a remote for £24.95. So they knew all about it. I confirmed it would be two remotes, having 2 V6's and then proceeded with the order. Remotes arrived on Saturday 20th and the option to upgrade was on the home page. Went through the update and it completed in about 20mins. I did the second box and got a MA1/4/41 error but power cycled the box and it came back with TV360 installed. 

I must be one of the lucky ones as I cannot fault the update process in any way. 

meths
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360 Upgrade Unavailable?

Thanks for that but on second thoughts I think I'll just leave it. 

Pretty happy with the way Tivo works just now and if it ain't broke...