Menu
DannClose
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV 360 Upgrade Email

Got an email to get a free upgrade to tv 360, but when i click the Link, i get that i cant change my package online?

Spent over an hour waiting on the phone to the telephone number, and sat on live chat being passed around in circles... anyone able to help? this is frustrating, im within my 14 days to cancel, as i've just recontracted in, if this isnt sorted ill be leaving (Y) 

0 Kudos
RuthsDad
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360 Upgrade Email

Got the same email, had the same on-line 'you can't change your package on-line' finally got to speak with some one, well  9 people and 11-12 hours on the phone over the last week, upgraded my package, its only available to Ultima Oomph contracts..

.I'm now being told that its not available in my area (07) so why send me the email. Virgin are very frustrating to deal with....fyi, I got one of the advisers I talked with to raise an issue due to 'not able to update on line' and they sorted it, so persevere

0 Kudos
DannClose
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, someone on the phone told me i have to have Ultimate Oomph... shes gone to check with a Team manager.. dont hold much hope
0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@DannClose wrote:
Yeah, someone on the phone told me i have to have Ultimate Oomph... shes gone to check with a Team manager.. dont hold much hope

Technically they are right. You do need UO to upgrade currently to Virgin TV 360. 

however we did sent some emails out last week inviting customers to upgrade as part of the software upgrade pilot. That link should have worked. 

can you both send me your account details and email used please? 

0 Kudos
DannClose
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello, The woman on the phone has got me a new box coming... on the 17th Feb.. i thought this was a software upgrade?
0 Kudos
DannClose
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've also dropped youa PM
0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@DannClose wrote:
Hello, The woman on the phone has got me a new box coming... on the 17th Feb.. i thought this was a software upgrade?

if you can in, all they can do is send new boxes.  The software upgrade is the invite only pilot that the emails were for.

As you know I have your details so I'll look into what went wrong but you have your upgrade sorted now anyway!

0 Kudos
RuthsDad
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

When you say both, 'are you including me in that?

0 Kudos