Menu
SC90NYG
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV 360 Upgrade - Change to monthly cost

Hi all,

I've just had my ultimate oomph bundle installed. I was expecting them to install the new tv360 now but seemingly they're still installing TiVo which is a bit odd. 

Anyhoo, I've just followed the link from this forum in order to upgrade to tv360, they seem to be sending new boxes now rather than the remote/software option however when I go to do it the new monthly cost has increased, or at least seems to have. I haven't accepted the upgrade just incase, but wondered what I could do without having to spend hours on the phone.

I got a black Friday offer of £79.99 pm for the duration of my contract however it seems to be wanting to increase this to the current 89.99 as part of the upgrade.

Also, I got a free TV as part of my offer, this will be delivered at some point within the next month, I just want to double check that upgrading won't somehow affect this coming or anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
robjw
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360 Upgrade - Change to monthly cost

I was in exactly the same position and after a few days decided to just go for it and argue the toss afterwards if the price did actually go up. Short answer is that my price didn't go up despite the higher monthly cost showing when I submitted the online upgrade order. My updated contract shows in my account as having 360 now instead of v6, and it's still at the black Friday price.

Despite the order saying I'd receive 2 new boxes, I actually only received remotes and a new menu option in the TiVo software to upgrade the existing boxes. It seems to have gone OK and has actually sorted out an issue I had with one of my boxes failing to output 4K to one of my TVs.

I took the account credit rather than the TV, but I think you'll be OK. You'll be able to get it sorted if it does mess up the free TV offer I'm sure. My credit is still on my account.

Treble1
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I also took the Black Friday offer and when I follow the link it says no extra charges but Will take screenshots just in case 

0 Kudos
SC90NYG
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for the replies, I've gone ahead and done it, also took screenshots to confirm just incase I have any issues down the road. 

Hopefully I still get my TV haha 

Thanks guys 

0 Kudos