cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

TV 360 - The begining

SteNix2020
Up to speed

Honest opnion (so far) -

Been with VM for a few years now for BB, gone from 200 package to 500 and now 1Gig and can honestly say I can count on 1 hand how many times its gone down or service has been rubbish - can not fault it (compared with other providers who use the telephone line). Infact the last time it went down was intentional for the Gig area upgrade. I understand not eveyone has the same experince and I feel for those who do have constant issues. Internet has become the essential utiltiy.

I ordered TV for the first time begining of the week, Never been with VM for anything other then BB. With competitors prices always on the rise and no deals to be made I bit the bullet and put a order in. The advisor was brilliant after telling them what I wanted my package to look like they came back with a price. I'm now paying less for everything then I was a satelite competitor for just TV. Box arrived promtly 2 days later setup was a breeze with the included splitter coaxial & built in Ethernet (my BB & TV lives in the same place) and was up & running in less then 30mins.

Box does everything you'd expect in 2023. UI looks & works great and couldnt be happer with how its gone πŸ™‚

1 REPLY 1

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SteNix2020 πŸ‘‹πŸΌ.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you back onto our community forum 😊.

We appreciate your honest review and we will do everything we can to improve our services for everyone πŸ™.

If you ever are experiencing any faults know we are one post away or you can give us a call on  πŸ“ž 0345 454 1111, our team will further assist you.

Have a lovely day 🌞.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide