cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Remote

Ang2004
On our wavelength

Hi, installed TV360 remote last night and it all went well and worked fine. Turned it on tonight and only the volume button is working. What am I missing or done wrong? 

TIA

9 REPLIES 9

Portery
Fibre optic

You need to program the remote to tv for the volume button to work link below will help you https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/tv-360/control-tv

roy247
Community elder

Hi Ang2004,

Just to clarify a couple of things, the remote worked to turn the 360 box on and controls the volume on the TV but that's it, you can't do anything else with the 360 box.

Have you tried factory resetting the remote and repairing.

Press and hold the TV and Rewind button for 10 seconds which will factory reset the 360 remote.

After the factory reset, try pressing TV and 0 button for 10 seconds and it should now force pairing.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ang2004,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you're facing some complications with your 360 TV remote. Have the steps advised here by the other members of the community helped at all? Is this issue ongoing for you today?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Ang2004
On our wavelength

Hi, the reset didn’t work either so I’ve got an engineer coming out this week because they said there’s an issue with the box. 
thanks for the suggestions anyway. 

Thank you for keeping us updated with this. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. 

^Martin

Ang2004
On our wavelength

Hi engineer has been and I needed a new box. Thanks. 

Hi Ang2004, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am happy to hear that an engineer has arrived and have resolved this for you. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance and have a good night 

Chris 

Ang2004
On our wavelength

Hi, I had done all that but it still wasn’t working. It’s all sorted now though because it was a problem with my box and that got replaced. 
thanks anyway for replying. 

HI Ang2004, thanks for the reply. I am glad that things are now resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. - Chris.