cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT missing

Bigfoot1980
Joining in

My TNT channels show message saying Setting up TV channels. What has gone wrong? Also, my Virgin Media app just shows product information unavailable and it has been like this for a week. I have tried uninstalling and clearing cache / storage. 

11 REPLIES 11

Bigfoot1980
Joining in

My TNT channels are not working on my 360 box. Says channels are being set up. It does work in the app though. 

Hi @Bigfoot1980 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies in the delay in responding. I can see you have reached out to our contact centre, have you since managed to get this resolved? 

Please let us know. 

Sabrina

Screenshot_20231006_115927_My Virgin Media.jpg

Hi. The issue with TNT is sorted thanks but not the issue with the My Virgin app. I just get the screen as attached and it won't refresh. I have tried uninstalling and clearing the cache etc.

Hi there @Bigfoot1980, thanks for updating us on the forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad to hear the issue with TNT Sports has been resolved but I am sorry to hear about the issues with the app.
There have been some known issues with the app recently.

May I ask if these have been resolved now or if you're able to try another device?
Let us know and we can go on from there. 

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bigfoot1980 

Have you tried accessing My Virgin Media via a web browser?

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi there. Yes I can access through the web browser but in the app it just won't refresh and show the correct info. It also will not let me check service status in the app and says I may not be connected but this does work in the browser.

Hi @Bigfoot1980 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I can see this has been logged with IT, they've asked us to ask you can you now log in alright and is TV Go fully working?

Please keep us posted.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I can log in and I can also use Virgin Go with no issues but still having the problem with My Virgin Media app. When I click on status I only get the screen as per the attached picture.

Screenshot_20231011_065223_My Virgin Media.jpg

Hi @Bigfoot1980,

Thank you for the update and the screenshot. Do you get that same error if you use My Virgin Media via a browser instead of the app?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!