cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT Sports Ultimate Picture Jittery

trinityann37
Joining in
  • Watching Man City vs Newcastle on TNT Sports Ultimate for first time on Virgin TV tonight and I'm very disappointed with picture quality with stuttering/buffering. The main camera makes all the players blurry, very disappointed coming away from Sky Q to point I am thinking of cancelling. I have played with all picture settings on my Oled TV with no improvement.

Anyone have any tips?

10 REPLIES 10

roy247
Superstar

Definitely a problem with the sound tonight dropping out and it's not even in Dolby Atmos, I switched to 527 because of that.

It's more than likely a BT broadcast problem.

Cheers for reply, no sound issues with me. I will give it the benefit of doubt tonight. Hopefully it will improve next viewing.

Same for me tonight, jittery. It was always ok last season so hopefully it's a one off. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@roy247 wrote:

Definitely a problem with the sound tonight dropping out and it's not even in Dolby Atmos, I switched to 527 because of that.

It's more than likely a BT broadcast problem.

Hi @roy247 

I've noticed the sound dropping out recently, including tonight.

My 360 Audio Output was set to follow Content, I changed it to PCM5.1 (HDMI only) at half time, and had no further drop outs.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

IoanaNeacsu
Superfast

It’s a TNT issue as many people complained about this on X(Twitter). Unfortunately this happened since last weeks Arsenal-Not Forrest and also the SuperCup match Man City-Sevilla. And also last night, so they didn’t fix it yet. Image and sound lagging, stuttering, skipping. That’s a shame because the image quality when it works it’s great but very annoying. And I tried all the settings for the TruMotion and HDR image sterlings, so it’s not a tv issue.

rufusoculus
Dialled in

Same problem here too watching the SuperCup game and City V Newcastle. At least I now know it is a TNT issue.

Buggerlugsuk
Tuning in

I am also getting this, every minute or so the picture goes slow motion, using rewind/pause etc makes the sound go robotic for a split second and even give me temporary picture loss (no other channel does this).

sky sports UHD fine, issue seems to be with TNT ultimate only 

For today's game (AFC Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur) - can you post the game clock time at a point you see the issue?

I'm not seeing it but not watching 100% - but I can playback record.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

I didn’t watch the game but I had the build up on, when Crouch and J.Cole we’re doing kick ups in the changing rooms it did it, I was on the forums and a temp fix is to rewind a few seconds and then play on delay and apparently it doesn’t do it but I cannot confirm