cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap back to v from 360?

Vickypetch8272
Joining in

I HATE this new setup

it freezes constantly, logs me out of all apps and basically makes evening viewing miserable 

I get an hour at night to watch tv and spend the majority of it trying to log back into apps or struggling to find anything cos it’s all such a muddle and mess

how do I revert back to v box please ? It really is the most horrendous thing ever 😡😡

I feel as though I was railroaded into having it and wish I’d not bothered 

once my package is due renewal I’m leaving if I can’t go back to v which I loved 

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately it's a one way process.  Once you agree to the switch to the TV360 system there is no going back to TiVo.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Vickypetch8272 wrote:

once my package is due renewal I’m leaving if I can’t go back to v which I loved 

TiVo software isn't available anywhere else, so having accepted an offer to convert to TV360, you won't be getting TiVo back. Either with VM or anyone else.

Sky's TV software is similar to TV360 in concept.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

You shouldn't need to sign in again to your apps, do you turn off the power to the 360 at the plug or with the switch on the back of the box, if the box is set to Eco start try setting it to fast start or active start. If the box doesn't have the power to it switched off and isn't set to Eco start there is a chance it has a fault.

You also mentioned it freezes is that live TV, streaming, or recordings, some more information would be helpful for someone to provide an answer.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vickypetch8272,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your new Tv box. 

I can assure you that these shouldn't be happening. 

Have you been able to try the suggestions from roy247?

If you can also provide the information requested, that would help us to diagnose the issue.

^Martin