cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standby Timer

Claire241
Tuning in

There doesn't seem to be a way of turning this feature OFF it only gives options for 4 hours 5 hours 6 hours or 24 hours. I DON'T  Want it on at all. Any help would be appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just like it on all the time and get stressed when the tv says NO SIGNAL  might sound odd but that's me. I've put it to 24 hours but it definitely doesn't go from last interaction with tv or it wouldn't have gone off.  Never mind I will just have to get stressed once a day 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

There is no option to turn it off completely, it only turns off if there has been no interaction with the box, is there a reason that you need longer than the 24 hours ?

I just like it on all the time and get stressed when the tv says NO SIGNAL  might sound odd but that's me. I've put it to 24 hours but it definitely doesn't go from last interaction with tv or it wouldn't have gone off.  Never mind I will just have to get stressed once a day 

It should the last interaction between the 360 remote and 360 box.

I change channels via voice command and I did this about 11pm yesterday. The tv switched itself off at about 2pm today (as you might guess im a new customer) and I changed the setting around 2pm yesterday hoping what you said would happen, so as long as I use the remote it would reset to 24 hrs. That doesn't seem to be true though. Thanks for your help it is very kind of you 😊