cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound not synching correctly on Virgin 360

Tabsie69
Tuning in

I have recently upgraded to Virgin 360. Since this point i am having problems with sound not synching correctly with the visual on TV.  I have rang a few times,and have been assured that software updates have been installed.  In addition to this, my main TV doesnt have the vial sound bar visible when changing volume.  i still have my old remote, and that still works correctly.

Cna anyone help??

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Have you tried the different sound settings in Audio & Video.

Settings > Audio & Video > Audio output has three options:-

Follow Content
PCM 5.1 (HDMI only)
PCM 2.0

Can you clarify your soundbar problem and which old remote still works correctly.

Hi Tabsie69,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the remote. Have you been able to try what roy247 has suggested?

Alex_Rm

Tabsie69
Tuning in

Ive treid the different settings via the remote.  the previous remote i had with my TIVO box still shows the volume control on screen.

Im finding the syncing issues between the visual and audio gets worse or better during each proegramme im watching.  I have reported this to Virgin, butthey havent been able to resole it.  Probably have to try and call them again, whcih is a ball ache to be honest, but cant see how this can get fixed unless an engineer comes to fix it.

Hello Tabsie69.

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your syncing and sound
I can look into this for you to save you a call.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L