Menu
simsimbol
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Sony Sab pictures pixelated.

I getting pixelated pictures quality on channel Sony SAB TV channel 607 on  TV and VM TV GO application.

Any one got same problems?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sony Sab pictures pixelated.

If the broadcast channel (807 not 607) & the streaming feed on TV Go are both affected, this woult suggest an issue with VM's incoming feed - I wouldn't bet against other Sony channels being on the same feed but that's not for certain.

If this was a TV signal issue (which it doesn't sound like), then there's a few other channels on the same TX that would also be affected - picking some at random that are likely to be on all packages - The Box, Box Hits & QVC Style.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

simsimbol
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Why Virgin Media. Do something about this picture pixelated quality issues? Dose virgin media know about this issue?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Is anything shown on the status page ? Widespread and major faults should be shown on there.

Local area faults would be on 0800 5610061

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
simsimbol
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Why VM asking me Contact Sony SAB TV? When I am paying VM to supply this Channel?

Do VM care about VM customer? It not my job contract channel Sony SAB TV. It  is VM  job contract channel Sony SAB TV.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@simsimbol wrote:

Why VM asking me Contact Sony SAB TV?

Who's asking you to contact Sony TV? And when did they do that?

0 Kudos
simsimbol
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

You think I haven't try anything ?

I have try everything but no joy.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Nope, you've lost me now.

You're reporting problems with pixellating pictures on a particular channel - which unfortunately is a premium one that I don't have access to, to check. VM staff on this forum probably do, although they've not picked this thread up yet.

I've asked you whether there's anything reported on the status line or website for your area, and now you're querying why someone's asking you to contact Sony? No-one on this thread has asked you to contact Sony, so I'm querying who has.

If you're still having problems with this channel on both your TV box & TV Go app, it's likely to be a broadcast problem or potentially with VM's inbound feed from the broadcaster. That should be listed on the status page - or if not - should be reported. Calling in is the quickest way of doing that, or you can wait on here for the staff to pick the thread up.

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi @simsimbol,

Thank you for your posts. I am very sorry to hear that you appear to be having these issues with your TV service.

Have you followed any of the advice suggested by @japitts thus far? If so, please let us know what you've tried and if you've seen any change or improvement since your posts.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
simsimbol
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have called VM customer service they have sent engineer 3 times they changed Box 1 time today engineer come check everything and he said their is something technical problems at our end he will be asking technical team look at problems Virgin Media Broadcasting end.

VIRGIN MEDIA on tweeter

We are working as fast as we can to get this fixed Pravin, I am sorry about this wait. ^HS

0 Kudos