Menu
PaulH86
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Software version 4.28

Hi all

Recently had my V6s upgraded to tv360 software all seemed to be fine, until recently...

I havent had any issues that other have described or atleast that I have read on 1 thread with stability issues however my box sets and movies menu has gone blank and all I now get is Error CS3400 when I click on the menu to try and access. 

Any ideas? 

Is this to do with the software version? 

Look forward to feedback.

Cheers

Paul

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Software version 4.28

It doesn't sound like the software issue people are having, reboot all your boxes and wait for about 5 mins once booted then test them again

0 Kudos
MrGiles22
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

While I was out for dinner last night with a relative, Virgin up dated my box which had been upgraded to 360 almost a fortnight ago. The upgrade caused numerous problems with buffering and failed recordings etc. I had been in touch with Virgin and they admitted they were looking into it. I switched the box on last night to find my recordings had failed, but I did notice the picture quality was better and sharper. I then checked the Info in settings and noticed that the software version had been altered from 4.28 to 4.27. So, hopefully, the problems with the upgrade now has been resolved. Time will tell. I wonder if any other virgin customer whose box was upgraded has noticed this? 

0 Kudos
PaulH86
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It was service codes issue, CS was seeing V6 boxes however couldn't see the firmware was TV360 and couldn't add the correct service codes. 

I now have 2x humax 360 boxes in place and services are all back and running as normal. 

Thanks for the replies. 

0 Kudos
MrGiles22
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My recordings are still playing up and I have to restart the box frequently, I guess I should be getting a Humax Box too sometime in the New Year hopefully.

0 Kudos