Having recently upgraded to Virgin 360 I've noticed a few issues/features which need addressing. I understand that it is a new system with teething problems, but in many cases it feels like a backwards step. I'd there anywhere to report the issues where the software developers will see and action them?
Issues I have seen so far include;
1. Recordings finish early. I tried extending the time after recording, but this appears to have been of ignored.
2. Live pause doesn't last more than 5 minutes.
3. If I start watching a recording, when I go back to live TV I can't rewind the channel I was watching before I started the recording.
4. If I'm watching a Sport channel for example and press TV guide, the list starts with the channel I'm on and there is no easy way to navigate to the top of the list.
5. I recorded a film the other day on ITV4 (Spectre), but only the first half was recorded as there was a 'break' in the middle and the actual film was split into 2 episodes.
6. On a slightly older TV, when starting up my 360 box I need to turn the TV off and on several times before it picks up the picture and the sound is very metallic for a couple of minutes after that. The TV works with HDMI input from other sources without issue. The 360 box also works on other TVs so I suspect it is perhaps an issue with earlier HDMI standards on the 360.
I realise there may be some workarounds available, but none of these were an issue on the old box.
I spotted a minor issue on the home page mini guide , scrolling right through time and future programs on a channel in that day then scroll left one to the previous program and the description and title of the last program to the right is retained even though a different program is highlighted in the mini guide. Scrolling right then left again resolves it.
In regard the metallic sound have you tried different hdmi lead so you can dismiss that as the cause of the issue if the behaviour remains.
------------------------------------------------------------- Services and Equipment; HUB4 x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360 Ultimate Ooomph Gig1 with UHD VM Telly Tablet