cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports uhd

Kyloglen
Joining in

I have upgraded to Sky sports UHD using the 3 months free deal that was offered via email, I set this up 2 weeks ago but my account still hasn’t upgraded, any idea on lead times for this? 

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Superstar

I would phone Virgin and select the "I am thinking of leaving" option and speak to them, preferably about 8 am, if you go off shore maybe leave it to Monday, or wait for a forum team member to respond which may be 2 to 3 days, although give them credit they have been a lot quicker recently.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Kyloglen

Thanks for posting in regards to the Sky Sports UHD offer, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Normally, these offers are applied within a couple of days. We would recommend checking your package here and most recent bills as this should show there.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know 🙂

Rob

ozsat
Superstar

Upgrades are always best done by 'phone. Emails/online can take days (or weeks).  I find by 'phone is usually done before the end of the call.

@Kyloglen wrote:

I have upgraded to Sky sports UHD using the 3 months free deal that was offered via email, I set this up 2 weeks ago but my account still hasn’t upgraded, any idea on lead times for this? 

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5